What you need to know for 2023-2024
Skyward - Online Registration 2023-2024 - - If you are a returning West Noble student, log in to Skyward Family Access to register for the coming new year 2023-2024.
The first day of school will be Thursday, Aug 10th, so please be sure to register your students as soon as possible.
Transportation on the first day of school cannot be guaranteed for registrations submitted after August 1st. To guarantee transportation by the start of school, please submit your registration by August 1st. If later than Aug 1, you may have to self-transport until the bus routes have been updated to include your student.
If you have forgotten your password, please click the "Forgot Password" option, and follow the directions. Your username is your firstname.lastname, for example: john.smith
If you have a new student, and already have Family Access, please log in to your account to enroll your new student. You do not need to go through the New Student Enrollment Portal.
Online Registration Instructions (Quick Reference)
Skyward Family Access
If you are a New Student to West Noble, enrollment is open!
New Student Enrollment Instructions
The following documents are required to enroll a new student, and may be uploaded during enrollment, or brought to your school office:
- transcript from your previous school
- birth certificate
- immunization record
- proof of residency
- Call (260) 894-3191 or 800-488-3191
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements for Kindergarten Enrollment
- The child must be 5 years of age on or before August 1, 2023.
- Bring the child's Birth Certificate
- State Law requires parents to furnish immunization records
Out of District Students
- If one or both custodial parents live outside of the West Noble School District, a Request to Attend West Noble form must be submitted by September 15, 2023.
Meal and Textbook Assistance - Applications and additional information will be released later this summer 2023.
- Each year a new application has to be completed.
- To apply for meal and textbook assistance please contact the office of the building your student attends for an application. Completed applications may be returned to the school office or mailed to Attn: Debbie Rodriguez, West Noble School Corporation, 5050 N US HWY 33, Ligonier, IN 46767
- English - Debbie Rodriguez (260) 894-3191 ext 5035
- Spanish - Claudia Christenson (260) 894-3191 ext 1005